Search This Blog

Custom Search

Friday, April 1, 2011

The A-Z Challenge The Letter A- Alphabet Resources

This post and most of the posts this month will be written as part of a challenge. The challenge is to post daily except for Sundays and each day to write about a word that starts with the corresponding letter of the day. Today's letter is "A" and the word I pick is "Alphabet".

I realize that isn't very original but it is late and I don't want to drop out of the challenge after the first day. So today I will post resources for learning and/or teaching the alphabet.

Ever wonder about the origin of the alphabet, on this site you will find a chart with an explanation on the transgression and formation of the alphabet.

I love stories so this cute and short story-like approach to the alphabet I find to be cute and short enough to keep a small child's attention.

One more site-first school offers a wide range of printable games, activities and worksheets related to the alphabet.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment