Search This Blog

Custom Search

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Themes

Generally this blog will jump from topic to topic but on Sunday my plan is to focus on what I am going to call my Sunday theme. This theme will focus on faith education, religions, culture, beliefs and world views. It will not be about preaching or trying to convert you to my faith.

My Sunday themes will hopefully be links to help broaden perspectives on faith and belief systems or a non threatening place to explore other views on religion, faith issues and/or cultural perspectives.

I am not here to judge anyone's beliefs but I do want to gain a bigger view and share that view. When we see people as people not as us or them then we can start to put aside prejudices and begin to work together for the benefit of ourselves, our communities and the world.

I will be adding a Sunday page for specifically the Sunday themed links and all Sunday links will be on that page even if they cross over into one of the other pages. As there is only the ability to have 10 pages the Sunday theme page will replace the About Me page. For the information that is currently on the About Me page I may leave it on that page or move it to another spot on the blog.

Today's link is a link to a site dedicated to world cultures.

Countries and Their Cultures

Hope you are having a great Sunday!

JulieDD

No comments:

Post a Comment