Search This Blog

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Intriguing Physics

I'm sorry to say when I studied Physics in high school I didn't enjoy it, like it or even care about it. All I wanted to do was get it over with. This doesn't have to be the case for your students/children. The following sites helped me to see how intriguing and interesting Physics can be.

To explore, discover and uncover news in the field of physics check out Physics.org
I'm ready to go and check out weird phenomena and spooky science-so cool.

If you are fortunate enough to already be intrigued by the studies of Physics perhaps this next site will be of use.

Eric Weisstein's World of Science
is an encyclopedia listing of terms and topics related to physics. In addition to Physics entries, there are links to Mathematics, Science Biographies, Chemistry and Astronomy.

Have a great day exploring!
JulieDD

No comments:

Post a Comment