Search This Blog

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Since it is St. Patrick's Day

Since it is a day to celebrate I thought I would send out a bonus link. Actually the link came from a comment on my recent article Five Reference Websites for Homeschoolers to a homeschool Squidoo page.

I didn't know what a Squidoo was so I let my curious nature explore away and this led to a fantastic reference page for auditory learners.

So check out- Learning With Your Ears a Squidoo page by Jimmie.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy St. Paddy's to you too! Thanks for the link to my Squidoo lens. Squidoo pages are called lenses, actually. It's like an individual's particular view (lens) on a topic. I see that you like to write for AC. You should make a lens or two. There are lots of bells ans whistles you can add.
    And if you're looking for more great links, check out my bookmarks at Tagfoot. I have a plethora of online finds that I've been collecting for a LONG time.

    ReplyDelete