Search This Blog

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Procrastination Busters

One challenge many people face is procrastination. We seem to avoid the things that make us a little uncomfortable sometimes to the point of actually never doing the dreaded task. As a homeschooler, I have found this has been a consistent problem with math...day after day, year after year. So today I'm looking for procrastination busters, although the best success I had was the sign I made that said, NO Whining, NO Complaining, Just Do IT! It seemed to help me focus and actually get some things done. Oh and it helped the kids too...since I didn't whine or nag at them to do their work. I just pointed at the sign. lol

The Three Minute Coach offers Procrastination Busters and discusses the reasons we procrastinate.

Deanne Repich from Talent Develop takes a look at the downsides of procrastination and how we procrastinate.

SOLO and Working Smarter offer 5 suggestions for breaking the procrastination habit.

Have a great homeschooling day!
JulieDD

No comments:

Post a Comment