Search This Blog

Custom Search

Saturday, March 9, 2019

I'm Back With a New Focus

It's been a while and my life has led me in some unexpected directions. It's all good!

My children have moved on to adulthood! I've been to India! Most importantly, I started a new job which is why I'm back here today!

In my new position, I have the joy of doing story times. Right now, we are working our way through the alphabet and every fourth program has a STEM/STEAM concept. Fortunately, I'm still doing educational things and using educational resources, Yay! While I'm happy to share the resources I'm using with you, I also, want to keep a record for myself for future programs. Win-Win!

I know how hard and overwhelming it is to find usable resources quickly especially with sites like Pinterest. My goal is to limit the number of resources to what I've used or will use in the future. Though, to be honest, I will likely add resources that I think are really awesome even if I never plan to use them. However, I promise to do my best to keep it manageable. 

I will start posting with the Letter A resources and go from there. 

Happy teaching!

End Note: This blog has been revived after quite some time, therefore if by chance you come across any broken links please let me know in the comments. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment