Search This Blog

Custom Search

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Music

Tonight I had the great pleasure of spending time with my daughter. We watched the movie "Fame" together and ate popcorn and pizza. It was fun and relaxing but while watching the movie I thought about how important music has been in my life and realized that I haven't posted much on that particular category. Today's links will be music related.

Looking for National Standards or just interested in teaching music to groups of children Teaching Music Magazine has a wealth of information.

At Songs for Teaching you can listen to clips of educational songs. Generally, I try to find free resources but since this site had free clips and the lyrics were posted I decided to go ahead and list this site anyway.

Don't forget to teach the basics with Music Theory

Enjoy your evening.

JulieDD

No comments:

Post a Comment